Frequently Asked Questions > Pricing/Rates Information
- There are no rates for the dates I require or rates appear as "On Request". What do I do now?
- Is the room rate per person or per night?
- Are taxes included in the rate?
1. There are no rates for the dates I require or rates appear as "On Request". What do I do now?
If the rates for date(s) you require are not listed on our site, then we cannot quote you a rate as yet, since the hotel has not provided them. As new rates are finalised, they are posted on our website.
When a rate shows on our website as "On Request", it is usually during peak periods, such as public holidays, special events, or conferences/exhibitions. Once we receive your completed reservation form, including payment details, we will negotiate the best rate with the hotel and advise you, at no charge. Once we receive your acceptance of our rate, your request will be processed. If you decline the offered rate, the request will be cancelled and no charges will apply.
2. Is the room rate per person or per night?
All quoted room rates are per room per night, unless specified otherwise. The rates are not applicable during New Year Eve and other special events and are subject to change. The price is guaranteed upon receipt of final payment. All rates quoted are as per this website.
3. Are taxes included in the rate?
Yes. All taxes and charges are INCLUSIVE in the room rate.