Frequently Asked Questions > Availability
- How can I check hotel availability?
- When I search for a hotel, all hotels come up as being "Unavailable". Why is that?
1. How can I check hotel availability?
To allow us to proceed with your request, we require you to submit a reservation form with your credit card details. Please note, we request your credit card details as a form of security ONLY. It will not be charged until the booking is confirmed by the hotel to us.
2. When I search for a hotel, all hotels come up as being "Unavailable". Why is that?
The hotel is fully booked for at least one of the dates you selected. The reasons for this may be the following:
- We cannot accept reservations where the check-in date selected does not allow enough time to process your request. We can only accept bookings with the check-in date a set number of days from the date the reservation is sent to us.
If the check-in date selected falls inside the above cut-off(s), all hotels will be shown as Unavailable.
- The hotel selected has a "minimum night stay" policy. i.e. The minimum length of stay allowed is two nights and you have selected one night.
- The hotel is fully booked and has no rooms available for least one of the dates you selected. This usually occurs during peak season or special events eg. New Years Eve, local festivals or conventions.